This role will have you responsible for the overall ICT strategy to ensure security and integrity remain constant across our client and the contracts it is responsible for.
*Key areas of focus for the Information Security Manager include:*
* Develop an overall information security strategy in line with the clients IT strategy, customers business/IT strategy, addressing the protection of information assets.
* Deliver secured service to external customers & Liaising with all business unit responsible for personnel, physical and premises security in order to ensure consistency of security controls in relation to information assurance.
* Identifying and addressing customer needs and expectations.
* Interface with business units whenever applicable for information security related issues
* Establish the Information Security Management System (ISMS) framework to efficiently and effectively manage information security across our client and its customer base.
* Build relationship with other team leaders and managing a secure infrastructure that includes: Operating System, Network Security, Application Security, Database Security, User Access, Privacy, and Compliance.
* Convene and steer the IT Security Committee to resolve all issues in implementing the security measures for our clients IT systems
* Ensure that all security and confidentiality requirements are understood on a corporate-wide basis and are in line with compliance guidelines.
* Work with administrative management, the security committee and internal audit to oversee all Information Security functions
* Establish specific security policies, standards and procedures for operations, communication procedures and access control.
* Actively involve in disaster recovery and business continuity planning for our client and its customers.